The Enigma Energi Lightweight Powerchair has many luxury features normally found on the most expensive of chairs yet is surprisingly affordable. It is easy to handle and is extremely responsive, has a very small turning circle and is a pleasure to sit in. These powerchairs now also come with Canvas Cushions as standard.
It now comes complete with new additional features:
- P & G Drives VR2 Controller as standard.
- Half fold back with steel back posts for additional strength.
- Welded front castors with pre-installed Kerb Climber bracketry.
- A top speed of 4mph on a full battery charge*.
- A tension and height adjustable, removable, deep comfort backrest.
- Built-in storage bag for the battery charger.
- Height and width adjustable, removable deep comfort arm pads.
- A maximum range of 15 miles on a full battery charge*.
- Tried and tested industry standard electronics.
- Available in Metallic Blue, Metallic Red and Metallic Black finish.
- 18″ and 20” seat widths available.
- Anti tip wheels.
- Standard weight carrying capacity of 136kg (21 stone).
- Double Cross Brace for responsive manoeuvrability.
- Detachable batteries for easy storage with easy carry straps.
- The powerchair is foldable and has a detachable basket for easy storage.
- Canvas cushions are now available with these powerchairs as standard (PCA18 – Comes with CU002 Canvas Cushion, PCA20 – Comes with CU010 Canvas Cushion)
- Also various optional extras are available such as attendant controls, dual controls, kerb climbers and elevating leg rests.
- Crash Tested.
Lightweight Powerstroll – Dual Wheel
The Powerstroll Powerpack makes easy work of hills, ramps and uneven surfaces. The Powerstroll will turn most manual wheelchairs into a carer controlled powered wheelchair.
- The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds.
- It is portable and can be taken anywhere.
- Fits all standard wheelchairs.
- Features an easy to operate finger sensitive trigger control.
- Has a variable speed controller available as an optional extra.
- Allows speed of up to 4mph.
- Travels up to 10 miles per full battery charge.
- Tool free handset installation with power eye, trigger throttle, speed dial and forward / reverse / off button
- 8″ Wheels with hub caps
- Black powder coated steel chassis
- Lift up strap
- Uses 12v 20ah battery
- 100W motor
- 12V high power charger
Easy to fit
- Most people can fit the powerstroll in seconds.
- The Powerstroll motor is safely attached to the bottom of the wheelchair frame clamps and is secured with a wingnut.
- The control lever is clipped to either the left or right push handle, the elasticated cable is connected to the speed control and the Powerstroll is then ready to go.
- The charger connects the battery and then into any standard electric mains socket making it very easy to use.
S Drive Powerstroll
Allows speed of up to 4mph*
• Travels up to 10 miles (16 km) on a full battery charge*
• The Powerstroll can easily be fitted or removed within seconds
• The excellent P G Drives S-Drive controller features a fully programmable and comprehensive fault management system
• New push and slide battery removal system
• It is very portable, making transportation simple
• Fits most standard wheelchairs up to 20” seat width
• Additional parts available for wider wheelchairs forward/reverse function, illuminated battery gauge and fingertip trigger control
• Unique one-click docking station for ease of assembly (patented)
• Comes complete with a Carry Holdall with shoulder strap
• Simple to manoeuvre and reverse
• The Powerstroll has a powerful 150 watt (200 watt-HD), 24V motor, capable of coping with most terrains
• Maintenance free airline friendly24V 12ah valve regulated sealed lead acid battery pack
• 2A charger as standard for off-board charging