Sherwood Bariatric Commode
The Sherwood Bariatric Commode offers the user comfort, stability and independence for use anywhere within the home. This sturdy, metal framed commode has a thick padded backrest and seat, providing the user with additional comfort whilst seated for long periods. A padded seat cover is also supplied. The armrests are simple to remove, allowing the user to side transfer from the bed, wheelchair or even an armchair. Supplied with a large square bowl, which can be easily removed from the front or rear of the commode.
- Seat height 480 to 635mm (19 to 25˝)
- Seat width 660mm (26˝)
- Seat depth 500m (20˝)
- Height of armrest 220mm (8¾˝)
- Size of aperture 280×230mm (11×9˝)
- Footprint 670×590mm (26 1/2×23 1/4)
Sterling Elite Bariatric Toilet Seat
This new member of the Stirling family of products has been specifically designed for the larger user. Provides the user with a spacious seating area and larger seat than standard toilet frames, resulting in a more comfortable experience. The rotated moulded, contoured clip-on seat can be easily removed for cleaning. The sturdy, yet lightweight frame offers a maximum user weight of 255kg (40st). The frame can be adjusted in height from 510 to 635mm (20 to 25˝).
- Internal width 630mm (24 3/4˝)
- Seat width 450mm (17 3/4˝)
- Seat depth 440mm (17 1/2˝)
- Height of armrests from the seat 210mm (8 1/2˝)
- Footprint at lowest point 710×630mm (28×24 3/4˝)
- Maximum user weight 40 stone
Super Sized Toilet Seat
A larger toilet seat designed for larger and heavier users.
The ergonomically designed, super sized toilet seat is larger in diameter than a standard seat, making it more suitable for a bigger person. Made from urea plastic, it has a high maximum user weight limit, is strong and sturdy as well as featuring a smooth, comfortable finish.
- Seat Width x Depth: 460 x 460 (18 x 18″)
- Aperture Size: 220 x 290mm (9 x 11½”)
- User Weight Limit: 450kg(71st)
Sherwood Bariatric Commode
The Bariatric Shower Commode Chair is an extra strength chair which is made from high gauge epoxy coated steel and is wide enough for larger users comfort but sized to fit through a standard door. The Bariatric Shower Commode Chair has a seat and back made from comfortable and durable polyurethane making it suitable for wet environments. The commode chair can fit over both a standard toilet or Clos-O-Mat toilet system. The back frame is designed to fit flush with a toilet cistern. Adjustable ‘pram handles’ ensure carer is best positioned when pushing user, while the reversible seat enables personal access from either front or back. An oval pan can be inserted at front or rear of frame allowing chair to be positioned against a wall. It also has swing away/detachable arms for ease of transfer. Four 125mm (5″) braked castors provide safety when stationary. Product has been updated and so may differ slightly from image.
- Seat Thickness: 46mm (1¾”)
- Seat Height: 610mm (24″)
- Seat to Top of Back: 390mm (15¼”)
- Seat to Footplate Height: 470-580mm (18½-22¾”)
- Height (Floor to Top of Back): 1000mm (39½”)
- Height (with handles fully ext): 1110mm (43¾”)
- Width between Arms: 535mm ((21″)
- Seat Width: 640mm (25¼”)
- Overall Width (incl castors): 750mm (29½”)
- Depth (with Footplates): 980mm (38½”)
- Depth (w/out Footplates): 710mm (28″)
- Orifice Width: 270mm (10¾”)
- Orifice Depth: 410mm (16¼”)
- Footprint: 750x980mm (29½x38½”)
- Floor to Seat Underside: 540mm (21¼”)
- Handle Height: 1030mm (40½”)
- User Weight Limit: 254kg (40st)
Stand Easy Standing Frame
Provides additional support when standing from a sitting position.Steel standing frame offers a secure solution to those who require assistance when getting on or off a toilet. The dual handle option allows users to adopt either a push or pull motion when raising or lowering. Featuring adjustable handle height and width for added versatility. The easy standing grame also has Lower handles.
- Height: 620-800mm (24½-31½”)
- Upper handles: Height: 820-1000mm (32-39″)
- External width: 530-730mm (21-28¾”)
- Internal width: 500-700mm (19½-27½”)
- Base Length: 840mm (33″)
- Weight: 11.5kg (25lb 4oz)
- User weight Limit: 254kg(40st)
- Product Weight: 11.5kg (25lb 4oz)
Derby Corner Commode
The Derby Corner is a stylish and discreet commode that fits neatly in the corner of the room. With its polished hardwood frame and vinyl upholstery seat and backrest, it has the appearance of any normal piece of household furniture. Large contoured seat and sturdy corner legs make the commode comfortable and stable for the user. Features swivelling potty which can be positioned to the left, right or centre and the cassette (containing the potty) and can be easily removed to allow soiled parts to be cleaned away from the bedroom, with the lift and seal arrangement of the lid handle sealing the contents for easy transportation. Finished in an oatmeal colour, the Derby Corner Commode has a solid wooden frame, and a padded seat and backrest to provide excellent comfort and support. Easy to clean vinyl seat.
- Chair height: 820mm (32¼”)
- Seat height: 480mm (19″)
- Seat width: 600mm (23½”)
- Seat size: 565 x 530mm (22¼ x 20¾”)
- Commode aperture: 330 x 240mm (13 x 9½”)
- Footprint: 630 x 630mm (24¾ x 24¾”)
- Product weight: 11.2kg (24¾lb)
- User Weight Limit: 255kg(40st)
- Product Weight: 11.2kg (24¾lb)
Floor Recovery Chair Camel inc Compressor
The CAMEL inflatable lifting chair is designed to sit up and lift a fallen person from the floor either independently or with assistance from a carer. Particularly suitable for very large or bariatric people, it is simple to use and appropriate for any age. The CAMEL is lightweight and portable. It packs away into a compact, discreet bag when not in use or for transportation. Operated by low air pressure using the Airflo power source.
- Seat height: 560mm (21 1/2″)
- Seat width: 700mm (28″)
- Backrest width: 620mm (24 1/2″)
- Seat depth: 470mm (19″); 810mm (32 1/2″)
- Maximum total load: 318kg (50st)
Deflated rolled dimensions:
- Length: 760mm (30 1/2″)
- Diameter: 200mm (8″)
- Weight: 6.5kg
Commode Shower Chair Bariatric Wheeled Standard 24″
This stainless steel commode can be used as a shower chair, a commode or over the toilet. The chair is extra wide, strongly built and the design takes into account the physical dimensions and levels of comfort required by larger individuals. Available in two widths, 610mm (24?) and 710mm (28?) with the added option of ‘Butterfly’ armrests that add an extra 100mm (4?) to the seating width, which means the body doesn’t get squeezed getting in to and out of the chair. A solid one-piece handle bar ensures that the carer can maintain a good grip and the chair is equipped with industrial vinyl castors for easy manoeuvrability. The extra long, angled armrests are removable to allow easy access for washing or transferring. The chair has a comfortable padded, split seat that is both waterproof and anti-bacterial. The space between the padded backrest and the seat is 320mm (12 1/2˝), this provides the carer with room to manoeuvre the patient into the correct position. The PU foam footrests are width adjustable, spreading up to a total of 1100mm (43 1/4˝), enabling those with fat tissue on their inner thigh to sit comfortably.
- Seat depth: 560mm (22˝)
- Seat height: 550mm (21 3/4˝)
- Floor to handle bar: 990mm (39˝)
- Seat to footrest 400 to 480mm (153/4 to 19˝)
- Footrest width adjustment 580 to 1100mm (22 3/4 to 43 1/4˝)
- Backrest size 320×520mm (12 1/2×20 1/2˝)
- Under seat clearance 445mm (17 1/2˝)
- Wheel diameter 125mm (5˝)
Sentra Bariatric Wheelchair
Self propelled heavy duty wheelchair with reinforced steel gussets at weight bearing points for maximum strength. Durable, heavy gauge, reinforced upholstery. Padded arm rests for maximum comfort. Backrest with carry pocket. Composite magnesium alloy style wheels. Lightweight precision sealed bearings in the front and rear wheels ensure reliability. Detachable, swing away aluminium foot plates for easy transfer. Push to lock brakes, reinforced side frame and dual cross bars. Stylish black upholstery with chrome frame.
- Overall Width (Open): 737mm (29″)
- Overall Width (Closed): 330mm (13″)
- Overall Height: 914mm (36″)
- Seat to Floor Height: 495mm (19.5″)
- Back Height: 457mm (18″)
- Seat Width: 508mm (20″)
- Seat Depth: 457mm (18″)
- Weight Limit: 222kg (35st)
Walking Stick, Bariatric, Standard
A height adjustable walking stick designed especially for Bariatric users. The curved neck places the user’s weight directly over the shaft for stability and safety.
- Height adjustable from: 710-930mm (28-36½”)
- Weight: 0.9kg
The Bariatric Heavy Duty Walkers are manufactured in heavier gauge steel tubing and come with an extra wide padded rest seat to allow for additional user capacity.
- Weight Limit: 28st to 46st
Mobility Care Heavy Duty Rollator
Provides extra support, baskets for transporting items and seated area for larger people (up to 36st / 227kg) when walking indoors and outdoors Featuring 200mm (8″) polyurethane wheels, it is very easy to manoeuvre. Loop brakes are easily engaged for added security.It has a strong seat with soft foam backrest for added support and security and comes with a handy shopping basket. Height adjustable handles make it suitable for a wide range of users.
- Overall Depth: 710mm (28″)
- Overall Width: 600mm (24″)
- Overall Height: 880-990mm (34½-39″)
- Seat Depth: 330mm (13″)
- Seat Width: 340mm (13½”)
- Seat Height: 580mm (22½”)
- Basket Capacity: 5kg (11lb)
- Maximum User Weight Limit: 227kg (36st)
Bariatric Duty Folding Walking Frame
Increased level of support and security for larger people (up to 35st/ 227kg)when walking indoors. Folds easily for transport.
Features extra wide foldable frame with higher user weight capacity. Durable construction for maximum comfort and stability. Optional wheels (M12963) sold separately. Made from high tensile extruded aluminium making them both lightweight and very strong. Profiled hand grips ensure safety and comfort. Fitted with high quality moulded rubber ferrules for stability. Clean on cycles up to 80°C.
- Max Width: 740mm (29″)
- Depth Open 660mm (23½”) & Folded 100mm (4″)
- Handgrip Height 810-990mm (32-39″)
- Maximum User Weight Limit: 227kg (35st)
- Product Weight: 8.3kg (18¼lb)
Kirby Bariatric Office Chair]
Designed for the bigger user up to 35 stone the Kirby bariatric office chair has heavy duty castors, metal base, heavy duty gas lift and larger seat and back.
◾Weight tolerance up to 35 stone
◾Heavy duty castors
◾Heavy duty gas lift.
◾Independant seat and back movement
◾Ratchet back height adjustment
◾Pump up lumbar support
◾Seat depth adjustment
◾5 Year guarantee
All measurements are in millimetres
Maximum user weight35 stone
Portland HD Office Chair
Features•Robust frame, large seat and back make this chair suitable for heavy duty use.
•Generously portioned seating dimensions will accommodate most users.
•Deeply cushioned seat and backrest provide optimum comfort.
•Breathable airmesh fabric seat
•Extended height durable mesh backrest
•Height adjustable armrests with soft pad.
•Heavy duty 5 star base
•Single lever lock/tilt mechanism.
•Height adjustable lumbar support
•Tested to 204kg / 32 stone
•Seat Width: 610mm
•Seat Depth: 540mm
•Seat Height: 490-590mm
•Overall Width: 750mm
•Overall Depth: 710mm
•Overall Height: 1060-1160mm
•Arm Height: 760-820mm
•Back Height: 720mm
•Back Width: 520mm