Paediatric / Children’s Toilet Aids
Showering & Toileting Chair Seahorse Sanichair
The design of the Seahorse Sanichair is based around two sizes of frame each accommodating two sizes of liners to provide four size options. This allows the liner to be replaced with the next size as the child grows. The frame allows the Seahorse to fit over the majority of toilets within the domestic or school setting whilst the high centre of gravity enables the child to be tilted for washing and showering.
Six Sizes Available
- Positive locking on the headrest, footrest and potty, adding extra security for the child and carer
- Contoured splashguard suitable for use by a wide range of children
- Plastic and aluminium construction for durability eliminates rusting and aids ease of cleaning
- Simple tilting mechanism to facilitate showering in a variety of positions
- Height adjustable headrest, footrest and frame to suit a variety of patients and settings
- Soft foam liners for comfort and hygiene
- Elongated aperture for easier personal cleaning
- Contoured seat to provide support and facilitate toileting
- Large braked castors for ease of movement
- Detachable splash guard aids abduction and may be removed for easier access
- Large capacity detachable potty is easy to remove and clean
- Soft foam headrest for comfort and support Includes contoured seat, water and chip resistant metal frame, large castors, removable splash guard pommel, large capacity potty, adjustable footplate, body harness and foot straps. Maximum user weight Unit Weight: Small 15kg, Large 17kg.
Homecraft Paediatric Height Adjustable Commode
Stable toilet seat with lumbar support. Child can sit up straight, secured by an easily adjustable waist belt. Designed for comfort and maximum stability. Built in splashguard. Attaches to and removes from the toilet by using a simple strap.
Available in three sizes. Age 0-5 Years.
- Seat: D200 x W220mm (8 x 83/4″)
- Aperture: 160 x 120mm (6 x 4″)
Combi Paediatric Toileting Chair Fixed Arms
A progressive toileting chair that is suitable for children from 18 months to 12 years. It can be used in three ways, as a chair, as a commode and as a potty. Available in two designs, with either fixed padded arms or adjustable arms.
The wooden frame has a waterproof and anti-bacterial coating and the padding has a wipe clean vinyl covering. The plastic toileting seat is contoured to shape and designed for easy cleaning. The height and seat depth of the chair is adjustable.
The upholstered seat is removable. All chairs are supplied complete with: pot and lid, seat and potty, buckle pelvic strap. Available in Blue, Red, Green or Yellow. Blue held in stock (Red, Green and Yellow.
Child’s Potty Seat
This adjustable height potty seat gives a more secure feeling as the child is closer to the floor. It includes a removable pan and is supplied with lap and shoulder straps to offer additional support. It can be cleaned in an autoclave at 85°C max for 3 minutes.
Also available in Medium
Paediatric Shower Commode Chair
This three-in-one chair can be used as a commode, shower chair or as a safety frame over a junior toilet. The PVC frame permits safe client transfer and the safety-belt features side release buckles for quick removal. Snaps keep the belt with the chair when not in use. The removable back is made of durable vinyl coated polyester mesh. The commode pan can be removed when the patient is seated. The detachable footrest enhances comfort and the hinged seat allows easy cleaning. Four deluxe 76mm (3˝) locking zinc castors hold the chair in place.
- Height 940mm (37˝)
- Width 470mm (18 1/2˝)
- Depth 553mm (21˝)
- Floor to top of seat 457mm (18˝)
- Weight 8.6kg
Toilet Frame Nuvo Children’s
The children’s toilet frame eases sit to stand transfer for the child. It is discreet and fits around both nursery and standard toilets. It is height adjustable with ‘E’ clips and has moulded padded armrests for additional comfort.
- Width between arms 360mm (14˝)
- Internal frame width 380mm (15˝)
- Height 490-610mm (19-24˝)
- Arm width 30mm (1 1/2˝)
- Maximum footprint 460×610mm (18-24˝)
Toilet Frame Svan Balance Paediatric Armrest Surround
The Svan Balance Toilet Frame allows children and small adults to sit securely while going to the toilet. The frame provides support for children with limited mobility without getting in the way of other members of the family. It can switch quickly from a secure support to an easily accessible toilet for parents. The toilet frame is made from coated stainless steel to withstand the bathroom environment without corrosion.
Armrests are also padded for additional comfort. The armrests are height adjustable with three settings and the footrest can be adjusted to four different heights to ensure proper leg support.
The height is easily adjusted using a simple handle, with no tools required.
Toilet Seat Portable Children’s
This portable stable toilet seat has a reduced ring aperture with arms and a backrest to provide additional support for children when going to the toilet. The seat attaches easily to the toilet by clipping onto the existing seat and needs no extra adjustments or tools. Available with a standard or cut-out seat.
- Total seat depth 340mm (13 1/2˝)
- Total seat width 450mm (17 3/4˝)
- Aperture depth 200mm (7 3/4˝)
- Aperture width 170mm (6 3/4˝)
- Weight 6.2kg