Paediatric / Children’s Walkers
Walking Frame Wheeled Child
A lightweight aluminium walking frame with non-slip ferrules at the rear and wheels at the front. Contoured hand grips offer improved grip for the child. Height adjustable from 560 to 660mm in 20mm increments to suit a number of users and adapt as the child grows.
- Back width 460mm
- Front width 300mm
- Weight 1.7kg
Walker Birillo Sitting Walker
The Birillo was conceived and designed to allow children to be able to move independently when in the sitting position. Recommended for children between the ages of 2 and 8. The triangular sitting position prevents extreme hip and trunk extension and encourages correct head and trunk posture. The abduction block supports correct posture for the pelvis. This stimulates the movement of the arms and the rotation of the trunk.
The colourful and friendly appearance of Birillo encourages a child to think of it as a toy and stimulates them to safely explore their environment. This aids the development of their perceptual awareness and motor visual functions. Birillo is available in four sizes and has a range of accessories that extend its use.
The height adjustable frame is made from epoxy-coated steel and the upholstery is made from fire resistant material. The padded seat has a plastic coating for extra protection from wear and tear and to aid cleaning and hygiene. The wheels have bumpers on for added protection. The handlebar is both height and depth adjustable.
Troja X Rollator
Small adults and children require a light, easy to manoeuvre product which supports their mobility. From this the Troja X has been born. The Troja X is a lightweight aluminium rollator that allows the user to be more active and provides support while offering freedom of movement. With only a few hand movements the Troja X can be folded compactly and then be ready to transport. The Troja X allows the user to be mobile and adding accessories such as the drink bottle holder and using the standard fitted multi use net bag to carry toys, etc makes it extremely user friendly.
- The built in memory function, always remembers the user’s set handle height. Put down the handles during transport, open and pull up and they stop at your settings again
- Due to the fantastic design the rollator can tackle obstacles such as kerbs. Tread on the left or right kerblifter to raise the Troja at the front then keep on walking forward until the obstacle has been passed
- The Troja can be folded with one hand and very little effort. Just pull lightly on the grey strap in the middle of the seat and the rollator seems to fold itself in your hands
- In the folded position the Troja X takes very little space. It stands secure and safely on all four wheels. Ideal for small rooms or can also be stored behind a door
- The net seat and the excellent parking brakes allow the user to sit safely and take a break
Crawl Trainer Crawlabout
Provides support to patient while instructing, encouraging and reinforcing crawling. The aluminium frame and foam padded suspended harness are height adjustable. Push handles can be attached as crawling skill progresses. The caregiver can steer from the rear to provide necessary assistance.
Crocodile Reverse Walker
he Crocodile reverse walker is designed to facilitate postural alignment, balance and phases of walking. It encourages a more upright posture, improves upper extremity position, helps develop balance and encourage the correct walking posture. Optimal support is given whilst at the same time allowing freedom of movement.
The Crocodile is manoeuvrable and very sturdy, suitable for indoor and outdoor use and folds for easy transportation and storage. It is available in two sizes and has a full range of optional extras. As standard it comes with adjustable (height and width) handles, anti-reverse wheel stops and swivel front wheels with directional stabilisers.
Childs Folding Walker
Provides support for children when walking, folds for easy transportation.
This Children s Folding Walker features a lightweight, anodised aluminium A-frame design which provides greater balance and stability. Height adjustable design accommodates a range of user heights. The comfortable vinyl hand grips are designed for a child’s hand and a foot piece silencer provides noise free use. Two sizes available.
- Height adjustment: 620-720mm (24½- 28½”)
- Depth open: 410mm (16¾ )
- Max Width: 560mm (22″)
- Weight limit: 91kg (14st)
- Maximum User Weight Limit: 91kg (14st)
- Product Weight: 2.3kg (5lb)