Paediatric / Children’s Aids
First Class Chair Paediatric
This adjustable chair is designed to provide good seating posture and support for children in the classroom, clinic or at home. It is suitable for children with mild to moderate seating requirements and has multiple adjustments and accessories to meet the needs of the child as they grow and develop.
The chair is available in two sizes and its standard features include:
- Height and depth adjustable seat with a 15° anterior or posterior tilt
- Height and width adjustable armrests
- Adjustable pelvic belt to maintain proper seat position
Optional Accessories include
- Support Kit that includes an H-belt, height and depth adjustable abductor wedge and height and width adjustable lateral supports
- Adjustable height tray
- Height and depth adjustable two-piece flip up footplate with heel loop
- Height, depth and angle adjustable headrest that rotates and can be placed off centre
- Width adjustable Hip Guides
- Anti-tippers that provide additional stability when the child is seated with posterior tilt
- Four wheel Mobility Base to safely transport the child
School Chair Footrest
Developed in conjunction with Bath Institute of Medical Engineering and Regional Medical Physics Department, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Easily fixes to a standard school classroom chair with tubular legs from 20mm (34″) to 22mm (78″) in diameter and with a leg span of between 360mm (14″) and 580mm (2234″). Height adjustable. Will fold under the chair to allow access for transfers and for storage when not in use. Chair not included.
- Width: 340mm (131/4″)
- Depth: 160mm (61/4″)
- Height: 100mm (4″) to 175mm (7″) in 12mm (1/2″) steps
- Weight: 1.1kg (2.42lb)
Heathfield Personal Table
Enables children to eat or work at the correct height at home or school.
These height adjustable tables are ideal for use at nursery, school and home. The steel legs can be easily adjusted in height to ensure good seating posture. Height adjustable. Foldaway legs for easier storage. Durable hardwood with laminated plastic, wipe clean surface. Durable hardwood with laminated plastic, wipe clean surface. Available in 2 sizes according to height range.
- Table tops measure – Width: 700mm Depth: 650mm (27½ x 25½”)
- Height range: 385-595mm (15-23)
Great chairs for home and school for children who require a low level of support.
Designed for good postural sitting with minimum support, the Heathfield is a low chair used with feet on the floor, dolly, footrest or footplate for children with moderate to medium needs. Available with fixed or adjustable arms. Five sizes for small children to young adults. Each size overlaps the next. Adjustable seat depth with colourful upholstery can be removed for easy cleaning. Adjustable height leg raisers on the outside of frame give additional flexibility.
Suitable for classroom or home use – at a table or with a table tray fitted – Heathfield is a progressive chair, where accessories can be added or removed to suit the changing requirements of the individual. Each chair includes one strap buckle.
- Height: 180 – 230mm (7 – 9″)
- Seat Depth: 180 – 240mm (7 – 9½”)
- Width: 240mm (9½”)
- Back Height: 250mm (9¾”)
- Maximum User Weight Limit: 25kg (4st)
SKM™ Easywind Split Top Table 900 (shown with wheels)
This is a versatile table that is ideal for reading, writing, artwork etc. The flat surfaces on the left and right hand sides give easy access to paints or books while using the tilted middle section. Table is fitted with safety lock to prevent accidental tilt while in use as flat top.
Available in standard or junior versions with beech finish and glides. Comes complete with front adjustable lip to stop items slipping off when in tilt position. Wheels are additional charge.
Stairs Paediatric With Carpet Base
A scaled down version of the corner steps on page , these steps are brightly coloured to brighten any paediatric clinic and aid compliance.
On one side there are four steps with a depth of 11.5cm and on the other there are three steps with a depth of 15cm.
The handrails adjust from 38cm to 75cm. Length 112cm. Width 94cm.
Height Adjustable Children’s Parallel Walking Bars
Ideal for use in balance training and rehabilitation.
These parallel walking bars share the same specification as the Adult Parallel Walking Bars above, but with a smaller diameter hand rail.
- Length: 1860mm (73¼”)
- Width: 360mm (14″)
- Height: 400 – 650mm (15¾ – 25½”) in 50mm (2″) increments
- Maximum User Weight Limit: 50kg (7½st)
- Product Weight: 70kg (154lb)
Special Information – SAFETY NOTICE
If the product is being fixed to the floor it is recommended that it is correctly fixed to a suitable floor surface. Please ensure installation is carried out by a suitably qualified technician.